Expert Fishing Guide
Discover Pro Tips, Tricks & Fishing Spots
Head Guide: Clayton Eliasen
Being born and raised in Northwest Arkansas, I quickly fell in love with fishing Beaver Lake tail waters, local creeks, and rivers in the Ozarks. I have over 15 years experience in the fishing industry. I have worked for local bait shops and taught casting skills for fly casting and traditional tackle. I also have great knowledge of stream ecology that I enjoy teaching on and off the water. I have been a part-time guide on the trout and smallmouth rivers here in the Ozarks for 5 seasons now.
- Trout, Walleye, Smallmouth and Gar trips.
- Half-day trips (4-5 hours) or full-day trips (6-7 hours).
- What can you expct for the day of fishing? Show up ready to jump in the boat and be prepared for a great day of fishing. I provide everything you could need for the day. We will use a variety of high quality gear provided by sponsors to create your luxury trip.
- What do I bring? All you need is a big smile for pictures and a valid Arkansas fishing lisence.
- We can accommodate groups of any size and any experince level! One-on-one trips all the way to business meetings, a group of friends, or family reunions.